We Help People Find The Place In Their Lives Where Faith and Creativity Meet!
"To reveal the living Jesus through a multicultural community of people, living in relationship with one another and God for the benefit of the surrounding communities."
- We want the intersection to be THE place for families in Adams County
- We will inherently attract artists and musicians because of our gifts (Worship and Dance)
- Jesus will be our main message and thrust (Foundational)
- We will redefine what it means to be in community as Jesus' followers
- We want to see Jesus identity restored in us
- We desire to give Jesus a good name in our community
- We want to be a place of hope for people who have given up on church (Restoration)
- We want to be a meeting place for those who don't yet know Christ (Evangelistic)
- We want to be the first multicultural community of Christ-followers in Adams County (Community)
- We will be a self-sacrificing group of disciples (Missions)
- We want to be a epicenter for real leadership development (Leadership)
- We must be lead by the Holy Spirit (Spirituality)
The Bible is our all-sufficient rule for faith and practice. This Statement of Fundamental Truths
is intended simply as a basis of fellowship among us (i.e., that we all speak the same thing,
1 Corinthians 1:10 [KJV/NIV]; Acts 2:42 [KJV/NIV]). The phraseology employed in this Statement
is not inspired nor contended for, but the truth set forth is held to be essential to a full-gospel ministry. No claim is made that it covers all Biblical truth, only that it covers our need as to these fundamental doctrines.
We are a site church of Freedom Valley Church and an Parent Affiliate church of the Assemblies of God of Springfield, Missouri.